OUR CORE VALUES
At Do It Right Roofing we are building a culture encompassed and founded in our Mission, Vision, Values and Primary Function. It is essential that our team understands, resonates with, and desires to be a part of our growth and development in these areas.
Apply for the following positions
Roofing Advisor (Estimator/Outside Sales)
A Roofing Advisor for Do It Right Roofing is a full-time Outside Sales Position. The ideal candidate is a team player who has knowledge and experience in the construction industry, is good at and enjoys connecting with, communicating with, and serving customers, our community, and other team members, and is competent with job planning white understanding the scope of work that they are estimating. This sales position comes with a base salary, a vehicle allowance, health insurance, and other benefits.
Canvassers for Do It Right Roofing have the opportunity to earn a great living while meeting and connecting with new people everyday by knocking on doors in key neighborhoods, typically ones we are working in or have replaced roofs in.
Door canvassing is done in residential areas in order to generate appointment leads for Roofing Advisor sales reps, to meet with homeowners, and to offer roof replacement and repair services. This position will also sell gutter replacements, roof and gutter cleaning services, and minor roof repair and maintenance services (once trained). This sales position comes with a base hourly pay plus bones, health insurance, and other benefits.
- We are seeking a skilled Roof Installer Laborer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in roofing installation and be familiar with various types of roofing materials. The successful candidate will work closely with our roofing installation team to ensure that all work is completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Assist in the installation of various types of roofing materials, including shingles, tiles, metal roofing, and flat roofs
- Prepare the job site by removing old roofing materials and debris
- Ensure that all materials and tools are ready and available for the installation team
- Assist in the installation of roofing underlayment, flashing, and other necessary components
- Operate various hand and power tools, including saws, hammers, and drills
- Ensure that all work is completed according to safety guidelines and regulations
- Communicate effectively with the installation team to ensure that work is completed efficiently and to a high standard
- Follow instructions from the installation team leader and perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in roofing installation
- Familiarity with various types of roofing materials and installation methods
- Ability to operate hand and power tools safely and effectively
- Ability to work at heights and in various weather conditions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
This is a full-time position with opportunities for advancement for the right candidate. If you are a hardworking, reliable team player with a passion for roofing installation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.