- Are you looking for freedom, flexibility, and a chance to grow in your sales career?
- Are you a highly competent, self-driven, sales professional?
- Do you want to advance your career by learning new skills with a team that you like to work with?
- Do you have specific Big Hairy Audacious Goals for your future and are looking for a faith based values driven company where you can grow and achieve what is meant for you?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
Do It Right Roofing is a family owned roofing company that has been in business for over 12 years and is currently in a growth phase. When it comes to choosing a career, it’s essential to find a partner whose values align with your own. As the hero of your journey, your quest for a company that shares your core beliefs and principles can lead you to a more fulfilling and successful life. At Do It Right Roofing, we embody values of faith, integrity, quality, and leadership, thus creating a strong foundation for our aligned partnership.
Do It Right Roofing believes in our team and in building lasting careers for them as we grow together. Everyone is given freedom to work in their strengths while building towards their goals. Do It Right Roofing is a leader in the residential roofing market in Tacoma. We specialize in high-end work on beautiful Tacoma homes, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- An individual who resonates with our values of faith, integrity, quality, and leadership.
- Calm, positive, and have a solution-oriented attitude in all situations.
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented.
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow.
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable.
- Adept at critical thinking and problem-solving.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that all estimates are specific, detailed, accurate, profitable, and meet the needs of the customer.
- Provide clear direction to team members to ensure project scope of work is understood and achieved.
- Attend crew meetings to explain scope of work of your projects and proactively identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible results for scope, quality, schedule, and financial targets.
- Pursue professional development by studying sales skills and product knowledge, and preparing for and attending weekly Goal Set Review (GSR) Meetings.
- Support and maintain a healthy, happy work environment and corporate culture.
- Establishing new relationships with potential clients
- Developing lead generation strategies
- Networking with the community to build awareness of the brand
- Meeting with homeowners to establish their needs and close business.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 or more years of sales experience.
- Estimating and construction industry experience.
- Experience with customer software tools and current technology.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Competitive commissions on closed sales.
- Car allowance (or future company vehicle)
- Company related gas & company credit card.
- Medical benefits plan.
- Retirement savings plan.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!