Durable Metal Roofing Installation
Benefits of Metal Roofing
- Durability: Metal roofs can withstand some of the toughest weather elements, including high wind gusts. Because of its structure, metal roofs can protect your home or business effectively because they do not corrode or crack. Metal roofs can also be more affordable than others because they don't require much maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency: As metal roofs reflect heat, it can help save money on energy costs, helping to keep your property cool.
- Environmentally Friendly: Metal roofs utilize recycled material to help our environment. Should you replace a metal roof, they can also be recycled.
- Safety: Compared to other roofing options, metal roofs are flame resistant. They will not spark or become flammable in the case of a lightning strike or wildfire.
- Longevity: Compared to asphalt roofs, metal roofs can have a lifespan up to 40-70 years!
Get Your Free Metal Roofing Estimate!
How a Roofing Replacement Pricing is Determined:
When a home needs a new roof, one of the first questions asked is how much it will cost. There are several variables that go into determining your total investment for a new roof:
- New Materials & Warranty
- Removal of Existing Materials
- Structural Repairs & Decking
If you know the manufacturer and style of roof you would like to have installed, we are happy to give a preliminary estimate for a roof replacement. We can do so by utilizing Google satellite and street images with our roof measuring software. Prior to installation, we need to complete an inspection from the roof and inside the attic. This will confirm pitch, roof measurements, volume of existing roofing layers, chimney’s, skylights, vents, flashing, and a better indication of whether any plywood (decking) and/or structural repairs may be needed.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today a free estimate!